floating pwc dock/lifts

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM8560

anyone keep there seadoo on a floating dock? id like to buy a pair like this but being in salt water I have to flush after each use so connecting a hose by the rear jet would be pretty impossible expically a 56 and fat :biggrinjester: so how do you do it those that do?

199.jpg

Seadoo makes a flush kit that you cut a hose and put a fitting in and then connect the garden hose under the seat. With that said you could easily do it your self with some stuff from lowes. I would put in a ball valve to shut off the water that would be exiting the hull before entering the engine that way all the flush water goes through the motor and exhaust.

What you can do is,, slice the flush line inside the hull, put a flush adapter in-line and a shut off valve behind the flush adapter. Use the shut off valve when flushing and turn it back to the open position when not flushing as this line need to be OPEN under normal operation. You will need to CAP or PLUG the flush adapter as it would need to be closed during normal operation.

Or, buy extra blocks and make the outer edges longer on the floating dock. This would allow you a place to stand and yet make it no harder to launch and retrieve the ski.

I havnt looked for it but this pic shows it already had a second capped flush port under the seat but there is no shut off valve to close off the rear port

attachment.php

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche...ake=seadoojb&a=180&b=16&c=0&d=-COOLING-SYSTEM

On this page #s 33-36 is what my challenger has under the engine hatch for flushing. The valve is not factory because youre supposed to use a hose pincher (at least on the 787), so you would still have to open the seat. If you added the flush fitting to the outside of the top deck you could catch your leg or something if you wiped out. I would just put your own kit together from the hardware store. A 3/4 inch pex ball valve has an inside diameter a little larger than 1/2 inch wich is what the cooling lines are, you just have to push the hose on pretty hard. And make sure your added clamps are 100% stainless since you are in the salt.

this morning I headed north to pick these up
01414_cJfDFEvAFjo_1200x900.jpg
headed north by tampa but the skyway bridge was closed with the storm so had to go around the bay

14233145_10207287292835957_4790960585745500363_n.jpg

just outer bands but
pretty nasty driving

but I made it home

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back