Fishpro range

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
With 2 people on board, full cooler, 110-140 miles (U.S.) in ECO Mode which will keep you between 31-34 mph.
The VTS settings will play a factor too.

I hope this helps.

I have went all day trolling and moving off shore without ever going below 1/2 a tank. I’m very confident that even though the miles available dash reading changes with current throttle position/RPM that I won’t need extra fuel on any 8 hour trip. Try the different attitudes with your boat and different load outs. You will be really surprised what a good boat we have purchase. But above all, if you’re not comfortable with any part of your setup change it so you can relax and enjoy.

I have went all day trolling and moving off shore without ever going below 1/2 a tank. I’m very confident that even though the miles available dash reading changes with current throttle position/RPM that I won’t need extra fuel on any 8 hour trip. Try the different attitudes with your boat and different load outs. You will be really surprised what a good boat we have purchase. But above all, if you’re not comfortable with any part of your setup change it so you can relax and enjoy.

Yeah I’d be real careful how far you take the fishpro out fishing especially alone. My resonator melted with no warning and almost lost my life..

https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=112699

Thanks for the warning. I have done a risk assessment. To mitigate it to as reasonable as it can be. I have a 20 mile range radio and Sea Tow. As for another skier, I’m it around Jacksonville N.C. Thanks again.

Thanks for the warning. I have done a risk assessment. To mitigate it to as reasonable as it can be. I have a 20 mile range radio and Sea Tow. As for another skier, I’m it around Jacksonville N.C. Thanks again.
You do fishing from Jacksonville on your ski? I am getting my GTX RFI seaworthy to join my wake pro 230 out to diver's rock off of Topsail. You ever need a fishing buddy let me know.

You do fishing from Jacksonville on your ski? I am getting my GTX RFI seaworthy to join my wake pro 230 out to diver's rock off of Topsail. You ever need a fishing buddy let me know.
I need a partner. I fish out of New River inlet. I've got a 2020 FP. Looking to chase the bonito this April. It'll be a first for me. Send me a DM if you want to fish.

Again, I'm in the area like Joe and would appreciate company.

Anyone know the range of a fishpro in calm weather conditions?
Do you own a 2018 or newer Sea Doo with the LinQ ski pylon attachment? I have contacted BRP inc. (Sea Doo) management and board members to approve an additional accessory and investment of adding a seat post and swivel seat to the ski pylon. Would you like to have this accessory and option of the ski pylon as a seat pedestal and swivel seat?

Also does anyone have the 2022 Sea Doo Fish Pro Trophy with the new swivel seat? Sea Doo must have understood that without a swivel seat, with the wave or current action spinning the ski around it could make it hard to cast for fish.

Great to have a swivel seat accessary even if not just for fishing and seems clear that they spent much time on R&D and money on remanufacturing the body shell and seat for the pedestal attachment points.

I haven’t been able to inspect the new Trophy swivel seat, so would be interested to get owners opinions, it looks like there is a key type attachment insert of the pedestal to the body shell of the ski, and a round fit of the pedestal to the seat. I have a question if these types of attachments might have some looseness or play in them? If there is not solid attachments to the pedestal and seat the motion of the water can make this looseness or play even more irritating or annoying? What do you think? Would you like to have the option of an accessory that uses the ski pylon as a swiveling seat pedestal on this Fish Pro Trophy so that 2 people could use this at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back