First Speedster Ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased a new 155HP Speedster 150 last week and finally got to take it out for the first ride today :).

Had three outboard boats in the past over 30 years ago. This was the first time "I" have taken a boat out in over 30 years. Really like the Speedster :cheers:.

There's a paved boat ramp less than 5 miles from home on Lake Norman NC. The 2003 2WD 2.4L four cylinder Tacoma worked great towing the Speedster. Installed Firestone rear differential air bags. About 20PSI in the air bags towing the Speedster works fine.

Will probably take the Speedster out several times this week :thumbsup:!

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

19.jpg

nice and congrats on the new boat, love the new orange color schemes seadoo now offer. Would have thought the Tacoma would have handled the boat easily without the need for airbags, what the max load on that thing?

Congrats. after 10 hrs... the computer will give you full power... then hold on.

Oh... and don't be scared to crank the wheel hard at speed. Trust me... you can't flip it... and sliding one of the small seadoo boats will put a huge grin on your face.

nice and congrats on the new boat, love the new orange color schemes seadoo now offer. Would have thought the Tacoma would have handled the boat easily without the need for airbags, what the max load on that thing?

The max towing capacity is 3500lbs. The original rear suspension is bouncy when towing trailers sometimes. Do not have to have air bags for the Speedster, but they are needed for the camper I tow. When towing the Speedster back from New York, the air bags gave a nice firm ride on rough parts of the interstate.

We like the Orange & White colors, too.

Thanks,

Congrats. after 10 hrs... the computer will give you full power... then hold on.

Oh... and don't be scared to crank the wheel hard at speed. Trust me... you can't flip it... and sliding one of the small seadoo boats will put a huge grin on your face.

Taking it easy for now while making friends with the Speedster. Can't wait to see how the Speedster performs!

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back