First look at the Spark in Havasu

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
The water in the footwells isnt really a big deal, just felt weird. All you need to do is hit the gas, but in a no wake situation it took alot of gas for the water to run out the back.

They didnt have one with reverse or IBR on display or demo. Its the same as the big machines...convenient, but expensive and not needed.

you will still have to winterize the exhaust.

Did u get a chance to see how the drive shaft seal is set up ? Is similar to the Yami bearing system ?

The water in the footwells isnt really a big deal, just felt weird. All you need to do is hit the gas, but in a no wake situation it took alot of gas for the water to run out the back.

They didnt have one with reverse or IBR on display or demo. Its the same as the big machines...convenient, but expensive and not needed.

you will still have to winterize the exhaust.

actually, i've gotten used to water in the footwells, it was an issue with the RX, its an issue with my GPR, the first time I rode it I kind of freaked, (i thought i was sinking) lifted my seat expecting to see the engine bay full of water, but it was bone dry, then realized that it was just the design of the hull itself, as soon as I got up on plane it was just fine.

Now... this doesn't bother me in the summer, in FL, the water is 80 degrees anyway, but when the water start's getting colder, then this is going to be a major pain in the ass, I really don't want my feet sitting in cold water for 6 minutes during a long no wake zone (and mine is very short, 3-500 yds depending on my ramp, I can imagine how annoying it would be for somebody with a longer no wake)

bottom line, I never understood why they'd design it that way, but maybe I was just used to my xp, where the footwells never filled up, it just ran out the back. (same for my yamaha XL hull, there was no "dip") it took very little throttle to empty the footwell.

Back