Finally found the right Sea-Doo!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

muskokamarc

After searching classifieds such as Kijiji and Auto Trader, and having nothing but sketchy conversations and people trying to rip me off or simply not replying the day we're supposed to meet, I decided to stop by some Sea-Doo authorized dealers on the way up to the cottage.

They had almost only new inventory but a couple old boys not posted on their website.

It's a 2007 Sea-Doo Wake Edition, 215 hp, 180hrs. They were completely honest and said the supercharger is going to be rebuilt before they deliver, and that they'd give me a free warranty essentially till the end of the summer should anything go wrong. Taxes in, full price in Canadian without a trailer is $7,000.

They've got it on hold for me this week so they can get it dewinterized and I can take it for a spin next weekend.

I think it's in really good condition, and they haven't even cleaned it up for me yet. I was considering a brand new Spark, but really didn't think it would be nearly as much fun and wouldn't be able to do tow sports.

Nonetheless, happy to be giving our 1987 SeaRay a little brother :)

Attachments

• Sea-Doo Wake Pro.jpg
    Sea-Doo Wake Pro.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 26
  • Sea-Doo Wake Pro 2.jpg
    Sea-Doo Wake Pro 2.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back