Few Questions Seadoo GTi

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

soloblazer

Have a few questions on my 98 GTI.

1. How do i make sure the engine is getting oil?

2. Where can i send my impeller to, to get reworked (has some nicks) and how much does it cost usually?

3. How do i test my fuel gauge? its not working, the oil light lights up and goes off but the fuel gauge doesnt move.

4. Havent had ski out this summer and was getting it tuned up, when its idleing its almost like it knocking, but when you give it a little gas it seems to go away. (when ski is not in water) I know its a 2 stroke and know its going to make a noise like that anyways but just seems not normal, but it may be. cant hardly hear it make that noise when seat is on but still can a little.

Thanks guys, this forum is great....

I would also like to know the answers to point 1. Regards point 4 mine also makes a rattling noise when flushing it or at idle. I did ask the question on another thread and was assured it was normal.

1. at idle, hold the pump arm wide open. Should see/hear smoke and motor load up, then release arm, then throttle up abit, and watch/feel the arm pull

2. sbt or impros.com

3. take baffle out, and remove bottom screen, see if magnets are there, chilling, or your "fuse" inside the baffle needs removed. Theres a "sticky" here, in forum to repair it

4. noise is the impellor knocking around. theres a "anti-rattle" kit available, but no need for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back