Fault Code C2222 on 2016 GTX 260 iS

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtino15

Hi guys!

I need some help. I have a 2016 Gtx 260 iS with about 70 hours on it. I took the ski out sunday morning and it ran fine for about an hour, then out of know where the check engine light poped on and IBR light came on shortly after. Then the ski started to make load beaping nosies so I shut it down for a about 30 minutes and it went away so I hopped on and tried to get it back to the marina and as I was going back to the marina it would go in and out of limp mode. So the entire ride back i was stuck going around 30mph and sometimes randomly it would hop out of limp mode and everything would be fine.

Once I took it out of the water and flushed it out everything was back to normal. The reverse worked and the braking system which really confused me.

I tightned up all battery cables, screws, and modules. Also looked at the IBR module because the ski was saying bad module but everything seemed to look fine.

Has anyone experianced this? and if so please help!!! Thank you

All I know is what the service manual states:

FAULT CODEREPORTING MODULEDESCRIPTIONPOSSIBLE CAUSESERVICE ACTION

C2222iSLast session
interrupted
Unexpected battery power lost.Check power wiring and fuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back