Father's Day ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

semperfish

My wife and I met Mudd and Mickey at 0800 at the boat ramp. Had a good day today riding from Picnic Island to the Little Manatee River, way up past the I-75 bridge about 4 miles past that to my buddy John Hilgert's place just past the trailer with the funky VW car propped up on a tree with a bunch of moldy stuffed animals sitting in it (and stuffed aliens in the back seat). Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Its funky and they have 4 pontoon boats floating outside, now that's a party! So, we made it across the very choppy bay to the mouth of the river and explored little coves up to the point where the saltwater started turning into fresh and there were 2 dolphins that came towards us and then turned and swam right under and off to the side of our Seadoo, then further up the river we saw 2 alligators. We then went to both of my friend's place on the river and back down to the bay, which was calmed down quite a bit. Total trip was 3 hours exactly/ 0835 to 1135/ Great ride. I will post some great video later. Mudd and Mickey got some great shots as well.

Wish we could get more people next time. I will post more rides. Maybe towards Ana Maria or Clearwater, or maybe Lake Harris Chain of Lakes if any Orlando riders want to get togther. Just PM me.

Check out my problem with my 02 GTX Di, http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?p=131430
if you know of someone that could help me get this thing running correctly, let me know. I believe I have narrowed it down to the rave valves or the rectifier, I do not want to pay $60 an hour, I would rather drink a few beers and hang out with someone who is interested in teaching me how to work on a 2 stroke and barter some dive lessons or something (and I'll buy the beers!!!). Thanks.

Back