Factory Stereo in 2007 Utopia 205 SE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaess

hi, can anyone tell me what the model numbers are for the factory clarion head unit and speakers in the 2007 Utopia 205 SE? thanks

Haha well yeah I am upgrading...I purchased an Aerial Assault tower with 4 polk db6501 tower speakers, a 6 channel MB Quart marine amp, and I'm planning on getting the Clarion m502 head unit when it's available (and the Clarion mw1 lcd remote). I'm just wondering the model number of the factory speakers because I want to know their RMS wattage to gauge if the 60w RMS tower speakers will totally overpower the in boat speakers. I saw your stereo thread and really like your utopia, it's cool to see one that's modded like yours as it doesn't seem like too many people upgrade that model.

The rating wont tell you performance. Your tower speakers shouldnt over power your in boat speakers unless someone is sitting on the swim deck. Check your interior speakers though. Mine were all cracked when I took mine out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back