EXPLORER REPLACEMENT TUBES!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SEA-MONSTER

My Seadoo Explorer needs new tubes, I called Dux Inflatables and the owner quoted me $2800.00 for the tube replacement, he told me if I can get a few orders in they would substantially be less expensive, can I get a few of you who need tubes to put in an order with me?!
Let me know...

I've seen post just like this before but were really old. I got rid of my Explorer two years back for this exact reason. Absolutely loved that thing and still regret it. It gets expensive having the tubes repaired.

That's one of the flaws about that boat. Most of the time thats wht those boats are ever sold, and why they are sold cheap. Because the tubes average $3k-$5k to replace. Its been awhile so I dont fully remember if that was a single chamber or dual chamber. But if they are custom making them for you. I'd have them make it with more chambers. Or some whay that you can swap out bladders if you ever had to repo one.

Heard this place was the best for pricing

Dux Boats - The #1 Choice of Inflatable Water and Ice Rescue Boats.

Good Luck...

My Seadoo Explorer needs new tubes, I called Dux Inflatables and the owner quoted me $2800.00 for the tube replacement, he told me if I can get a few orders in they would substantially be less expensive, can I get a few of you who need tubes to put in an order with me?!
Let me know...
Hello, my name is Ben I'm a newbie here! I have a serviceable tube from my 1993 explorer I will part with for $750 if you are interested let me know I'm in Miami.
Also have a set of seat cushions with the plastic bases for each seat in the early models with the small rear cushions will take $150 for the set of cushions.
The tubes are missing the rubstrake but all grips are well attached and there are no years or rips, the tubes hold air for a little while but will need to be sealed with tube seal or find the pinhole leaks.
The tubes weigh in at about 30lbs if you want them shipped I can put them in a box and ship at your cost.
These tubes are for the early explorer but can be easily adapted to fit newer explorers by adding two flanges with aluminum threaded slats instead of one in the middle to fit newer models.

Pics of seats as requested, two of them have some foam condition issues but not too bad for 26 year old foam cushions!

Thx! Waiting to hear back from upholstery co. On mine. Need a blower motor too if you have any thoughts on one of those....

Thx! Waiting to hear back from upholstery co. On mine. Need a blower motor too if you have any thoughts on one of those....
The blower is just a regular 3" blower you can easily find on eBay or most marine stores.
I don't even use mine, so long as you have no fuel leaks and good ventilation it is not really needed but as it is a vessel with a inboard gas engine it is required by law.
I removed mine and used the blower switch as a manual switch for my bilge pump.
Upholstery guys with experience can fix any divots in foam cushions by glueing foam of a similar density and shaving it to match the surface.

Post script about blower motor;
I said I do not use my blower motor but did not mention that I removed my blower motor to allow more air flow in to the engine compartment through the air inlets on either side of the console/helm.
My explorer is used on a daily basis as a tender and my main transportation to get to work everyday.
The first year 1993 did not have hull vents located in the sides of the foredeck just below the forward lifting rings, the newer models built after 1993 have the vents.
I added vents forward to vent the bow storage compartment as well as vents in the rear seat compartment as I relocated the battery to the center of the rear seat compartment in order to ventilate not on the compartment contents but the battery as well which is larger battery.
It is mounted in the center to maintain the boat floating level( because of the weight of the exhaust the boat will list to the port side just a bit) but with the battery located on center line it keeps the boat more level and helps her steer more to center.

Hello, my name is Ben I'm a newbie here! I have a serviceable tube from my 1993 explorer I will part with for $750 if you are interested let me know I'm in Miami.
Also have a set of seat cushions with the plastic bases for each seat in the early models with the small rear cushions will take $150 for the set of cushions.
The tubes are missing the rubstrake but all grips are well attached and there are no years or rips, the tubes hold air for a little while but will need to be sealed with tube seal or find the pinhole leaks.
The tubes weigh in at about 30lbs if you want them shipped I can put them in a box and ship at your cost.
These tubes are for the early explorer but can be easily adapted to fit newer explorers by adding two flanges with aluminum threaded slats instead of one in the middle to fit newer models.
Hi where are you located im interested in the tubes

Let me know...
I am looking for 2 if the price and quality is good ,???

I'm still interested also. If they can bring the price down a little I would definitely be in.
I am curious to see it...let me know if you talk to them....I send and email to different company today ...will see what they can do ... we keep in touch

Do you know how much they charge for it. I'm in Québec so that be an easy solution if the price make sense.

Thank you

Where in Quebec..I am on south sure of montreal... more we have ..cheaper it will be ...they have better quality than original ... 15 years warranty .. call them ...I talk to them this morning...

I'm in the abitibi region. Don't want to bother them twice. My tube is still in good shape it the rub rail that is ugly has hell.

So I did my homework. Air Solid charge 4850$ cad for a new tube. 10 year warranty and many color available.

All I can tell you guys is keep your Explorers. Sold mine when I got the Challenger and now also have a GTX. Still regret and miss it! Had the most fun with the Explorer.

Im trying to visit airsolid tomorrow. Anyone still looking for a new tube? Maybe we can work a group buy and have a better price.

List

Ghisguin
Link180

Anyone else?

I'm in. My tubes are boxed and ready to ship. I was actually just waiting g to hear back from them with a few questions I had before I shipped them up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back