EXPLORER REPLACEMENT TUBES!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
They making brand new tube so you don't have to ship your old. Where do you live are you far from Québec Canada?

I'm in Pittsburgh PA. I thought there were variations. Mine has 2 tabs in front and 2 tabs in back and rope that slides in the channel.

Those might be add on that have been stick to it. Due to a snowstorm I wasn't able to visit airsolid last week. I will call them on Monday

Im trying to visit airsolid tomorrow. Anyone still looking for a new tube? Maybe we can work a group buy and have a better price.

List

Ghisguin
Link180

Anyone else?
Mike Canestrare
I’m looking for a new tube. I recently refurbished my explore but I’m looking to buy a second one but they all seam to have issues with the tubes

Pictures on my explorer. I’m looking for someone to rebuild my engine or for replacement engine. Any suggestions.

Attachments

• E016895A-6D50-4347-81B9-0F19345D38DF.jpeg
    E016895A-6D50-4347-81B9-0F19345D38DF.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 20
  • 74A66109-606B-4330-A6FC-E84137E2746A.jpeg
    74A66109-606B-4330-A6FC-E84137E2746A.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 20
  • A1E0E50B-924F-4B53-AC86-A9881FBFD3DF.png
    A1E0E50B-924F-4B53-AC86-A9881FBFD3DF.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 18
  • 72DCFE34-F14F-4FA4-B678-B98AC32CEE41.jpeg
    72DCFE34-F14F-4FA4-B678-B98AC32CEE41.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
I bought a new set I will have my old set for sale. Where did you bough your new tube and how much you paid? Nice explorer BTW!

Edit : looking at the picture I think you paint them. What di you use flexithane?

Ghisguin you should contact the company with the email I send you 3 or 4 week ago. They currently have my tube to make sure the new set will be a exact fit.

Not yet they are in production.

They should be white with black rub rail.

I ask the company to replicate the stock one has much has possible ( no rope ect)

I think the covid slow everything down a bit

Not yet they are in production.

They should be white with black rub rail.

I ask the company to replicate the stock one has much has possible ( no rope ect)

I think the covid slow everything down a bit
Hello, I originally started this thread, and ended up getting rid of my Explorer, well I really miss it, and found one in decent shape except for the tubes. (ripped up & thrown out) the engine is junk also, but that's ok, I have a fresh 720 in my garage....the seats are in ok shape, the hull is fine. so I really am interested in the tubes again!

Where are you from ? I will have have a set without patch and leak for sale once I received my new one. Rub rail need to be glued again on each end.IMG_20200410_113046.jpg

I bought some new because I'm was looking for the brand new look.

Shipping might not be too bad. I was able to fit the tube in that tote. I was looking for 1000$ cad so around 700 usd.
Where were you last summer, I needed you. That sounds fine, Hopefully I will pick up this Explorer soon and I will message you back, thank you.

Hello, just picked up and Explorer recently and was looking into getting a new to me tube and came across this thread. Link180, are your old ones ready to go? No leaks? I'm not too worried about looks, just want them to function properly. Let me know please, I'd be interested in buying. Thanks!

Has soon the new one are ready I can ship the old one . You can see the picture of the tube and of the way they will be ship above . Like I said one of the rub rail end need to be reglued but theres no leak.

Has soon the new one are ready I can ship the old one . You can see the picture of the tube and of the way they will be ship above . Like I said one of the rub rail end need to be reglued but theres no leak.

Sounds good man! I aired mine up yesterday and they're definitely softer today so I for sure have a couple slow leaks coming from somewhere. Just let me know whenever you're ready to ship them out and we'll work out the details then. I'm in Ohio, so not sure what the shipping will be?

Juste keep in mind that you tube will drastically inflate and deflate depending of the temperature en weather . Same occur when you put your tube in watee. The water his usually colder than. The air so that will have a big impact on pressure .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back