EXPLORER REPLACEMENT TUBES!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I expected that to happen. But these have been patched before and not a very good patch job, so I expected them to leak anyway. By the way, did all these come with the 657 engine in them?

I also have a bimini top for the boat, but haven't tried to mount it yet. I was able to ride it a bit the other day. Motor runs great, but I sorta lost thrust while I was on the water. Would get me up on plane, but not when I had friends in there. Motor would be screaming, but not actually moving the boat much. Ordered a wear ring, looks like a pretty big gap in there right now. Also ordered the driveshaft rebuild kit, just in case.

Still want your tubes whenever you get your new ones!

Hi

My old tube a ready to be sold . No patch. Rub rail need to be reglued on the end and one of the air inlet miss the inside valve . Tube keep pressure no leak. Picture can be seen above. PM me if interested I can arrange shipping without issue .

P.s. I will send picture once my new tube install.

Thank you

Hi

My old tube a ready to be sold . No patch. Rub rail need to be reglued on the end and one of the air inlet miss the inside valve . Tube keep pressure no leak. Picture can be seen above. PM me if interested I can arrange shipping without issue .

P.s. I will send picture once my new tube install.

Thank you
Still available?

Not yet they are in production.

They should be white with black rub rail.

I ask the company to replicate the stock one has much has possible ( no rope ect)

I think the covid slow everything down a bit
I’m new here looking to buy a new replacement tubes for a 96? Anyone help me out? Also looking for a few other parts. Located in New Jersey I appreciate any help or information thank you

Hi Don

My tube are sold . Airsolid in Varenne Québec Canada made a small qty of new tube .

I got mine but haven't had the time to install it

I will post pic this week

For parts, most are shared with other seadoo of the same year . Best way to find if the part is shared is to find the part number .

Hi Don

My tube are sold . Airsolid in Varenne Québec Canada made a small qty of new tube .

I got mine but haven't had the time to install it

I will post pic this week

For parts, most are shared with other seadoo of the same year . Best way to find if the part is shared is to find the part number .
Hi, was wondering if you ever got to install those new tubes on your explorer. I’m in Quebec as well and thinking of refreshing mine. How is the quality? Any pics?
Thx

132749291_10159521049945992_2871152433643854312_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back