Exhaust gasket 951

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

harryjt

Did seadoo change the exhaust manifold gasket between years. I have a 2001 and just has the rubber o ring style. My factory gasket kit game with a gasket to use. I have the o ring style new just wondering if it is better to go with a gasket. 9EBA2293-C8AC-4CC9-B27D-A21A76675406.jpeg

Through no desire of my own I had to become a bit of a 951 person over the years... must have read the factory service manual 100x cover to cover + researched the years parts changed. I had 4 running skis with 951s and a spare 951 in my basement. Those were the days lol.

Then I got a boat and, again, through no actual desire had to become a Mercruiser 350 expert because the only way for me to have these toys is fix them myself...

Through no desire of my own I had to become a bit of a 951 person over the years... must have read the factory service manual 100x cover to cover + researched the years parts changed. I had 4 running skis with 951s and a spare 951 in my basement. Those were the days lol.

Then I got a boat and, again, through no actual desire had to become a Mercruiser 350 expert because the only way for me to have these toys is fix them myself...
i had a feeling it was just the rubber one but i wasn't sure if they made change

i have become a mercruiser expert my self over the years. i picked up the jet for the kids to run while i hang out on the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back