European members check in

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey guys,

There are a ton of you on the board but not many posts in this section. Post where you are and what you own here in this thread!

hi, well lets break the ice, i'm from essex, no jokes please, lol, have a tepramental 1997 gtx but love every minute when shes running, anyone out there in the southend area want to meet up for a run just add on here, be great to hear from any one local, cheers paul

hi, well lets break the ice, i'm from essex, no jokes please, lol, have a tepramental 1997 gtx but love every minute when shes running, anyone out there in the southend area want to meet up for a run just add on here, be great to hear from any one local, cheers paul

hi mate, i'll be down in looe for 9 days at the end of may, might bring ski if i can get wife to tow it as i'll have caravan in tow, dunno if i can tow the 2 at once lol

looe is about a 45min to an hours drive to hayle-but mylor is abit closer for you-and its easier to launch recover-give me a shout if you bring the ski and we'l meet up.

looe is about a 45min to an hours drive to hayle-but mylor is abit closer for you-and its easier to launch recover-give me a shout if you bring the ski and we'l meet up.
will do mate, thanks for the info, wife might tow it for me, (fingers crossed)

D 5UPE. From North East England. 5 miles north of Newcastle. Been here since it started.
Good source of info and good premium section for technical stuff and parts.
Happy Skiing.

HI Guys,
I am from Ruse,Bulgaria I own Seadoo RX DI which I ride in Danube river. We currently use it to pull us with a wakeboard but I am thinking about to buy a Seadoo Challenger 180...

Pavel

Hi,
In South London with a Utopia 205 Boat!
New to boating so any tips on launch ramps etc. dan sarth would be appreciated.

Hi there i am from Greece, i ride in the coasts of Athens with my gsx l 1997.5 red grey ghost devil :lol:

Hi, I'm just outside Portsmouth in the south of England. Had 4 Kawasaki ski's in the past. Now have a Seadoo RXP and really enjoying it.

Back