Shop Discount Sea-Doo Parts

European members check in

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey guys,

There are a ton of you on the board but not many posts in this section. Post where you are and what you own here in this thread!

gtx1972

Water Crafts
seadoo gtx 787 / 1997
hi, well lets break the ice, i'm from essex, no jokes please, lol, have a tepramental 1997 gtx but love every minute when shes running, anyone out there in the southend area want to meet up for a run just add on here, be great to hear from any one local, cheers paul

gtx1972

Water Crafts
seadoo gtx 787 / 1997
hi, well lets break the ice, i'm from essex, no jokes please, lol, have a tepramental 1997 gtx but love every minute when shes running, anyone out there in the southend area want to meet up for a run just add on here, be great to hear from any one local, cheers paul
hi mate, i'll be down in looe for 9 days at the end of may, might bring ski if i can get wife to tow it as i'll have caravan in tow, dunno if i can tow the 2 at once lol

Water Crafts
SeaDoo RX Millenium Edition
looe is about a 45min to an hours drive to hayle-but mylor is abit closer for you-and its easier to launch recover-give me a shout if you bring the ski and we'l meet up.

gtx1972

Water Crafts
seadoo gtx 787 / 1997
looe is about a 45min to an hours drive to hayle-but mylor is abit closer for you-and its easier to launch recover-give me a shout if you bring the ski and we'l meet up.
will do mate, thanks for the info, wife might tow it for me, (fingers crossed)

D 5UPE

Premium Member
Premium Member
Water Crafts
Twin jet drive 5.8m Carson Oil Platform rescue rib.
3D dI 07 Seadoo
D 5UPE. From North East England. 5 miles north of Newcastle. Been here since it started.
Good source of info and good premium section for technical stuff and parts.
Happy Skiing.

kashov

Water Crafts
Seadoo Jetski RXT-X 2011
HI Guys,
I am from Ruse,Bulgaria I own Seadoo RX DI which I ride in Danube river. We currently use it to pull us with a wakeboard but I am thinking about to buy a Seadoo Challenger 180...

Pavel

Water Crafts
2004 Utopia 205 240hp M2 EFi
Hi,
In South London with a Utopia 205 Boat!
New to boating so any tips on launch ramps etc. dan sarth would be appreciated.

Odz

Water Crafts
Sea Doo Gsx Limited 1997.5
Hi there i am from Greece, i ride in the coasts of Athens with my gsx l 1997.5 red grey ghost devil :lol:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:5)

SPONSORED LINKS

Latest posts

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member