engine installed but now no start... help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrigor

finished rebuilding engine, installed it, hooked up all wires. put the key on too the post, it makes 2 short beeps that key is okay. fuel pump turns on. when i press the start button makes 2 fast beeps, and nothing happens no messages displayed i checked my solenoid when i press the start button it does NOT get 12v on the starter terminal. if i jump them, engine starts fine.

i unplugged plug on solenoid with purple and brown/yellow wire. with volt meter checked following: Key inserted, hook up positive to purple and negative to brown/yellow i get 12v approx. when i push start button nothing changes i still have power on volt meter.

I replaced the solenoid, that didnt help the problem.

What am i missing??

2007 RXP 215

i checked everything. it seems all in order. still no start.

beeps are all fine. it beeps like the key is left inside and not started. the solenoid has power it from ecu. the start button works fine, i tested it. no check engines, or errors. you hear the fuel pump turning on when you press start button.

is there any sensor i could of connected wrong (switched plugs) that cause this, and not give me check engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back