eatern Pa.jet ski club

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
had to look up Bethel PA, at first I thought you might be in Bethel Park, Pa which is 10 minutes from me, but see you are in eastern PA. LIve south of Pittsburgh, but my toys are at Treasure Lake in central PA.

Guess you are into trains. Rode a train once. We got stuck in NY coming home from Aruba several years ago, after 3 days of flights being cancelled due to weather, we took a train home from Grand Central Station. It was pretty interesting for the first hour then the next 11 hours got pretty damn boring. I think there were 36 stops between NY and Pitt. Train would just get up to speed for a couple minutes then stop, over and over and over....ARGGGGG

you most likely stopped in Harrisburg than Altoona and than onward to Pittsburgh. And if you traveled that way,after leaving Altoona you would have been claiming up a long grade and eventually going around horseshoe curve and continuing west toward Pitt. But if your ride was at night you probably couldn't see Jack.

It was about 15 years ago. I really don't remember much after the first couple hours. We got up at 4am to be at Grand Central Station for the 6am departure so it was daylight but after the first couple hours I just tried to sleep. I don't remember that we went around horseshoe curve but we may have.

Back