e-bay!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Anchor Cover?

What's that. Something you actually cover your anchor with? I've never heard of that one before........but I'll look around for it!.

Yea...My challenger has one, but it's purple. Says SeaDoo on it with a Velcro hold down flap, and is in the shape of an anchor. It holds the anchor and line.

Stowage?

Where do you stow it? In that drink box in front on the port side or under the door in the floor?

Lots of space!

Where do you stow it? In that drink box in front on the port side or under the door in the floor?

I have a huge ski locker in the floor with a shelf just for the anchor. I use the one from my challenger now, but I would like a blue to match my speedster.

Your welcome!....glad to help!

You are so welcome!......I’ve been keeping my eye on ebay since there have been several in the forum looking around for parts!.......I just hope your able to get what your looking for. I know how it is to make a bid, then, right before the auction closes, someone come in right behind you and knock you off as the bid leader!...
Good luck!

E-bay now has a new service that bids for you...I just bid high but never higher than regular price.

bidding!

I like to hold out on bidding until the auction is about to end. Then, I don't have to worry about price jumpers.
In the past, I'd make a bid just to have someone come in and bid over me. Then I'd put in another bid. By the time I buy it, I've paid almost full price for it. It always made me wonder if the "phantom" bidder (the owner of the item) was bidding, just to get more for the product.
Now, I wait till the bitter end. Seems the way to make some good deals!...:hurray:

I believe that what seadoosnipe is letting everybody know is that he stumbled on these vender's and in no way is he or "seadoo Forum" liable as a part of the product of the vender's, or the vender's themselves. Any suggestion of said products is just for information purposes. As with any product on E-bay, Buyer be ware!

Thanks....

Thanks Karl. I guess I should have pointed that out. I took it for granted that all are familar with e-bay and familar with the phrase "buyer beware". It's so widely used at local places like "flea markets" and "garage sales".

The reason I posted those specific links was due in part that there were members looking for these parts. I had a hard time finding them at first. But now, it seems that they are getting better at setting them up for the search engine.

Again, thanks for the extra info. And remember, it is an auction!....:cheers:

ebay!

Best place in the world to shop for parts!........my customers love me when I can do their work for 20% less than the other shops around me, just cause they insist on the new parts!............:rofl:

Gamble?

It could be, but if you see something you want to buy and you read what they have to offer, then you know what your getting. If it's damaged....by e-bays' rules of auction, you have to list that damage.
If you buy something that doesn't live up to what the seller says it is, you can file a complaint and get your money back, if they infact were found to sell a deficient item without a complete discription..........
So it's really does a lot to protect the buyer now days.........:cheers:

uh no, e-bay and pay pal drags out the claim and costs you money if there is a problem...I have several friends have gotten scamed by sellers on e-bay...
If you think it is all scam free than you don't buy much on e-bay...

Bad Exerience!...

Bummer.....sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with e-bay. I'm not saying there aren't people on the auction trying to scam you, I'm sure they are.
My count for purchases is over 200. I normally buy parts for the watercraft I'm working on. My customers now this becuse I give them two prices on their repair. If it's a new impellor they need, I tell them the cost from my distributers book, then I tell them how much I can get it for on ebay. Then I have to mention it may take a couple extra days to get the repairs completed. 90% of the time, they elect for me to go through ebay. My customer base keeps building, by word of mouth I believe, because I'm willing to tend to their needs for a reasonable price.
In all the products I've bought from e-bay, I've only gotten two bad deals. Both were for computer parts for my business. I contacted the seller to tell him my processor came DOA and he promptly responded by sending a new one that worked. The second time, it was a digital camera. The seller was slower than I expected so I contacted e-bay arbitration. Before any real action could be taken, the seller contacted me and I sent the camera back and he refunded my money to my pay pal account.
I'm not saying that all e-bay experiences are good ones. But I've not really had any bad ones.
Good luck in the future with them. And remember, check out their reputation and for sure, check the prices elsewhere before you decide to bid. You may find the same item cheaper at Wal Mart!........:rofl:

Back