???Does Anyone In Miami Ride On Weekdays???

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I will be,,,
I am enroute there now. Moving there from OH. Once I get established I'll be looking for ride partners. I own an RXT-X and a GTX. Skis are behind me, all the other stuff is in two PODs.

3.jpg

Kevin,
We looked into the pod program if/when we move to Florida.....We, (well I) have a lot of stuff....guess I'll have to part with most of it. Did you move the whole house furniture in the pods? did you sell the house in Ohio.
We don't know yet if we'll be snowbirds or what?

What company for the pods?

My next weekdays off aren't until Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve. I hope to be riding all three.
CastleJoe welcome to South Florida!

Can anyone recommend any south florida beaches that I can access with the ski? Looking to meet with friends and family at the beach similar to the set up at John Loyd's whiskey river.

Can anyone recommend any south florida beaches that I can access with the ski? Looking to meet with friends and family at the beach similar to the set up at John Loyd's whiskey river.

There isn't really any you can pull right up too withot having to swim out to buoy.

If they park in key biscayne passing Seaquarim by the boat ramp, you can easily shuttle them under bridge to sandbar / island and your right there on the right.

It's ocean side so there are no wake zones. Plus your party has lace to stand/sit on shore.

Look at google satellite view. You'll see what I mean

Now that I am officially in FL. I'll be looking for fellow riders. This month I'm off weekends. Not sure about next month but I do know it will be week days that I am off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that I am officially in FL. I'll be looking for fellow riders. This month I'm off weekends. Not sure about next month but I do know it will be week days that I am off.

Want to try for Sunday?

Right now, I'll go with yes. Let's get nearer the weekend and confirm things. Skis are in storage in Fort Lauderdale right now as my garage is full.

Welcome to Florida. Hope the move went well. I've heard it said that the best view of Ohio in in your rear view mirror.

A marine patrol buddy told me there are channels at 9th st and 41st st in Miami beach where you can ride up to the shore. Anyone familiar with them?

I know Miami Beach well. Jetskis are not allowed on the beaches. There are small islands on the bay side like beer can island (sand spur island on the map) just east of Haulover Inlet ( bridge that goes over the area near collins and 106th street) - zipcode 33154 to pull it up on a map quick.

I'm not sure what your marine buddy friend is talking about. perhaps he can circle it on a map for you in windows paint and email it to you. lol. there is no channel from miami beach near 9th or 41st street. 96th street there is an inlet from the ocean to the bay and that is the one I described in the paragraph above. if you want to try to figure out what your friend is talking about zipcode 33140 for miami beach.

A marine patrol buddy told me there are channels at 9th st and 41st st in Miami beach where you can ride up to the shore. Anyone familiar with them?

Its probably the rental from the beach.
They have bouys like a landing strip where swimmers aren't allowed since they its where ski's come in and out from beach

There is no beaching of ski where there are lifeguards in Miami Dade.

Oh ya, he's prob thinking the rentals from seeing what you mentioned and/or those jetskis on the beach.
Good thinking Ocod.
Boucher brother rentals are on the ocean at 9th, 16th, 22nd, 44th, 48th streets.

I've begun to realize that many of the marine patrol guys don't know as much as they should. One told me inflatable life jackets are fine on jetskis, one told me they are not allowed. I know when I get my wide angle rear view mirror mounted on my ski the water cops will be yelling at me for towing a friend without a spotter. I'll have to bring out a printed copy of FL law along with a receipt proving that its a wide view mirror to keep them off my back

Back