Depth finder not working anymore

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

KWSRStorm

Hello all,

This is my frist post but ive been lurking since i bought my (new to me) 2017 gti se 130 last year. I added the factory bilge pump and factory depth finder last year before i even took it out. Both worked fine. I got it in august and ran it about 15 times untill i paid a dealer to winterize it and check for anything that needed fixed under warranty.

Ran it last week and the depth finder just showed dashes under the same use i did last year. Got it home and checked the fuse which is fine, plugs is fine (no melting or anything out of ordinary) and the connections are fine (nothing came loose) Also the epoxy is fine. It doesnt wobble and the unit is still very tight into the plastic pod thats epoxyed to the hull

The only 2 things i think it could be is that
1.) The pad under the depth finder is deteriorated and/or bad
2.) The unit died

Is there anything else i should look at before calling seadoo about replacement unit?

Thanks for any help

Thanks! Im pretty happy with yge seadoo one...pkus i already paid 300 for it so i dont think ill be switching. But glad you made a video in case i do.

Any idea where to get more pads? Or what they are specifically called? I was going to replace it but after a brief search didnt find much. I figured id look more into if i was planning on going to an area i dont know as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back