Depth Finder displays dashes - 180 xp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ldmarteen

I posted similar before but no success in finding the issue. I have a 2012 boat with 26 hours and the factory installed depth finder has never worked and the SeaDoo dealers can't figure it out.

Anyone out there know a solution?

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted similar before but no success in finding the issue. I have a 2012 boat with 26 hours and the factory installed depth finder has never worked and the SeaDoo dealers can't figure it out.

Anyone out there know a solution?

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Same here on my 2011. I am taking it to the dealer in a few weeks, hopefully they can figure it out. i will post the results!

Dealer got a hold of SeaDoo techs and they think it may be a missing gel pack that is required between the depth finder box and the housing unit. They are ordering the gel packs - stay tuned!

I'd take it back and tell them to give me another if they can't fix it. That's really unacceptable. Would you keep your car if the cruise control didnt work?

Trust me, I've taken it back, changed dealerships, called 2-3 times a week. At least I am making progress with the new dealer. Wasn't happy to have to spend so much on a Garmin to cover up for the defect in the boat, but I didn't want to stop my fun on the water.

I have a 2012 c180 se and was just informed of a recall regarding the impeller , and that it is being replaced , y , i dont no also my nav. Lite switch broke the first time i tried to use it go figure? I have 3 hours on the boat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back