Deal or no deal?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

97explorer717

Dealer said $270.00 and that's with a new battery in the pricing. I dropped my cards on the floor pulling them out so quick. I've been running this since my first Sea-Doo. Is it any good or garbage? Not sure why they quit making it unless there was a problem. My thought always was synthetic in case of high temps and regular for sticking two internal engine parts when not in use.20201004_013649.jpg

Sounds like a really good deal. The semi-synthetic was disconnected probably about 5 years ago. I used it in all my 720’s. It isn’t rated for the 787 and 951’s though.

Sounds like a really good deal. The semi-synthetic was disconnected probably about 5 years ago. I used it in all my 720’s. It isn’t rated for the 787 and 951’s though.
Well that's not what I wanted to hear. Both my current Seadoo's are 787's. With that said I've been running it for the last five to six years. That's BAD! I just went by what the dealer had recommended. Also the boxes and jugs say ALL liquid cooled, carbureted Rotax engines. Is there any chance they changed the spec to meet or reformulated? To put icing on the cake I just broke in a fresh top-end with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back