Cudjoe Key Knowledge needed

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Jims5543

I am heading there for a week next summer and I am bringing my boat. The house we are renting has a dock in the back and we are welcome to tie it up while there.

I need to know where to put in. I looked at aerials of the Island and at the end of Blimp road is a boat ramp, I see no boat trailers in the area so I am wondering if you can actually use this ramp.

http://goo.gl/maps/OThoM

OR, is there a marina close by that will let me put in for a small fee.

Thanks in advance for your help / advice.

Call where you going there should now of ramp.

Theres one, but ~MM 80.
Thing is overnight parking of trailer??

Find a marina close by. They should too short term in/out or have parking overnight.

I am heading there for a week next summer and I am bringing my boat. The house we are renting has a dock in the back and we are welcome to tie it up while there.

I need to know where to put in. I looked at aerials of the Island and at the end of Blimp road is a boat ramp, I see no boat trailers in the area so I am wondering if you can actually use this ramp.

http://goo.gl/maps/OThoM

OR, is there a marina close by that will let me put in for a small fee.

Thanks in advance for your help / advice.

Ramp is booked solid through till 2016, get in line! (Kidding! :))

Call where you going there should now of ramp.

Theres one, but ~MM 80.
Thing is overnight parking of trailer??

Find a marina close by. They should too short term in/out or have parking overnight.

I was told I can park the trailer at the house, there is room. One of the people renting the house with me wants to bring his boat (that he is shopping for now :D ) and they said there may not be room for both trailers. Since I have a 18' boat and he is shopping for the same we figure we can manage to fit them together somehow. There is also a Uhaul place up the road so I may be able to work a deal and park the trailer there for the week. The management company also said they have a good relationship with nearby office building and I can probably tuck the trailer in there.

I do not see any marina's near by, that is why I am asking. I will look to see how far I am from MM80.

I was told I can park the trailer at the house, there is room. One of the people renting the house with me wants to bring his boat (that he is shopping for now :D ) and they said there may not be room for both trailers. Since I have a 18' boat and he is shopping for the same we figure we can manage to fit them together somehow. There is also a Uhaul place up the road so I may be able to work a deal and park the trailer there for the week. The management company also said they have a good relationship with nearby office building and I can probably tuck the trailer in there.
I do not see any marina's near by, that is why I am asking. I will look to see how far I am from MM80.

http://www.cudjoegardensmarina.com/
2miles away from your link. They have ramp.
http://goo.gl/maps/itkiF

He can pass and pick mine up. $4500 bucks.
:)
lets make a deal.

Aslo have 1000 dollar running XP with 717 but w/no trailer........

Oscar, What The Heck is this?
Auto correct?????
what should it have said....:)

They should know of one(ramp)

http://www.cudjoegardensmarina.com/
2miles away from your link. They have ramp.
http://goo.gl/maps/itkiF

He can pass and pick mine up. $4500 bucks.
:)

lets make a deal.

Aslo have 1000 dollar running XP with 717 but w/no trailer........

They should know of one(ramp)

I passed your info on to my fried (different from the one in this thread) and he found a crazy deal near him. 2007 Challenger w/ 50 hours.

Owner needed to sell ASAP due to financial problems. He got it for $9500.

I will pass your info on to my other friend and see if he is interested. To be honest I think he is looking for something cheap and crappy.

Your boat is sweet and I amazed it is still for sale.

Thanks for the info.

I passed your info on to my fried (different from the one in this thread) and he found a crazy deal near him. 2007 Challenger w/ 50 hours.

Owner needed to sell ASAP due to financial problems. He got it for $9500.

I will pass your info on to my other friend and see if he is interested. To be honest I think he is looking for something cheap and crappy.

Your boat is sweet and I amazed it is still for sale.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks.

I know. I think I started late in the season. Want someone else to use it.
Friend one got good deal. Friend two needs my boat or ski.
Tell him no free rides. Gas and oil isn't cheap

:biggrinjester:

You should be just under the bridge.
Be careful leaving boat in the water. A ramp that close I will pull boat out every night jik........

Thanks.

I know. I think I started late in the season. Want someone else to use it.
Friend one got good deal. Friend two needs my boat or ski.
Tell him no free rides. Gas and oil isn't cheap

:biggrinjester:

You should be just under the bridge.
Be careful leaving boat in the water. A ramp that close I will pull boat out every night jik........

I am installing a key operated Kill before this trip. And some other kills to keep the boat where it belongs. ;)

I would hope this secluded place in the keys is a safe place for a boat. I hope your living in Miami has jaded you and the keys are no that bad.

I never felt that way in the Keys I have felt that way in Miami.

I can wire in some kills that will frustrate the living hell out of a thief, unless they are going to tow it away.

I hate people sometimes.

I am installing a key operated Kill before this trip. And some other kills to keep the boat where it belongs. ;)

I would hope this secluded place in the keys is a safe place for a boat. I hope your living in Miami has jaded you and the keys are no that bad.

I never felt that way in the Keys I have felt that way in Miami.

I can wire in some kills that will frustrate the living hell out of a thief, unless they are going to tow it away.

I hate people sometimes.

Ehhh opportunists. You shouldn't have a problem in the keys with people messing with your boat.

I meant leaving it overnight in the water. The boat leaks water and you could wake up to sunken boat.
I would pull boat out every night and rinse engine and do it again in the morning................

Back