Cooling system issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koppers

I need some help!!! I have a 2001 seadoo gtx and I'm having issues with my cooling system.

When I'm at my house and hook up the water hose to the back of the seadoo while its running water comes out the pee hole and cools my exhaust down. When I take it to the lake I'm not getting any water to come out the pee holes and starts to overheat my ski.

Any ideas whats going on?

Okay,,,with the motor running,,,turn on the water,,,look inside the rearpump area at the top where the pump is against the hull,,,check to see if water is leaking at that "O" ring,,,I assume you have nothing blocking in the pump/prop area,,,also check that the cylinder drain line is not plugged...once in a blue moon.,,sand or even zebra muscles can block the cylinder drain.

The O ring is fine and the line to the cylinders is clear. There is a thin small hose that isn't hooked up that comes from the front left side but I dont know where it goes to. I shot air through it and it shot a little bit of water out the front of the seadoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back