commercial insurance question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

braedy

hey everyone,
I Started a small company renting out two sedoos hourly as well weekly long rental, It is a registered company. I am looking into the need of commercial insurance? I also have a lawyer doing legal work liability forms ect. what do i need to be covered in case someone try to sue the company ?
In Ontario! Toronto area

thanks!

There are lots of brokers for commercial insurance just like for private insurance.
Sometimes, because of the industry you're in, certain insurance companies will or won't take you. Get a commercial insurance agent to look for you.
For my commercial business, I have AVIVA for a very comprehensive plan that includes a liability of 5 mill, bla bla bla and pay 2500.00/year. The broker I use is McCallum & Misale in Hamilton. Really good brokers and they work for their money... or should I say your money :) Lots in Toronto. I'll bet there are only a handfull of insurance companies that would insure your business, so all the brokers would call the same insurance companies.

Good Luck.

Back