Check key

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

callmebrady

So I put my 2018 rxt 230 in the water, started up drove to dock turned it off. Got back on and I get check key error and won’t start. Brought it home and tried the other key and same thing. I can hear a clicking noise from something. Pulled fuse, but can’t get the check key error to go away… any ideas??

Last edited:
So I put my 2018 rxt 230 in the water, started up drove to dock turned it off. Got back on and I get check key error and won’t start. Brought it home and tried the other key and same thing. I can hear a clicking noise from something. Pulled fuse, but can’t get the check key error to go away… any ideas??
Did you ever get this resolved? I had the same issue. Worst yet it happened to me on a ride in the ocean. Engine stopped for no reason and then this error. I was riding with someone and they towed me in and the dealer came to pick it up.

I'm awaiting what the issue is...but had same exact problem. Check key. Tried my spare. And a clicking in the engine.

Back