Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I have a 2012 GTI130SE that randomly throws a Check Engine warning. I had it scanned, nothing. It doesn't go into limp mode and top end isn't affected. It just randomly beeps for 5 seconds and the check engine light comes then less than a minute later, the check engine light turns off like nothing happened. Oil level seems fine, I was thinking it may be the oil pressure sensor since I have read threads about them possibly being defective. Any other thought or ideas?

Sometime when the check engine warning light is on press the set button 5 times and see if you can catch the code. OP's do just replace the oil pressure sensor with this issue and hope for the best.

It is not expensive but if in same location as my 2005 RXT, it is not easy to get at.
I ended up pulling the intake manifold.
Suggest you look at it before hand so you can order gaskets for the intake if you have to remove it.
Be careful you do not drop the gasket in the end of the OPS connector when you pull it off as I did.

1696900735859.png

You will have remove the hoses that are in the way,,,,but will not need to remove the manifold…be careful removing the electrical plug,,,,the retaining clip breaks easily.

Pressing set 5 times is for older skis and won't do anything on yours. When the check engine comes on, you can scroll through the menu and a fault codes section will appear where you can get the code. There are codes that aren't saved so you have to read it while it is happening. One of which is the exhaust overheat code. Is this happening at high speed? Oil pressure codes are saved so would appear in a scan. so unlikely that is your problem.

Back