Challenger 180 speakers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nismogsxr

I am looking to upgrade the stereo on my challenger due to one of the speakers being blown. Is there any speakers that will fit without the use of the scoche adapter?? Mine only has the the two rear speakers so while I am at it, I am going to cut and install the two in the front as well. Planning on pushing them with a kenwood class D 45x4 rms amp. Oh yea btw, is there a limit to the mounting depth of the speaker I can go, or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the same last winter, changed headunit to Kenwood, speakers to Kenwwood, added two more in the bow, a amp inte glowbox and a sub by the passenger seat.
To that I added some LED lightning.
It was all original size speakers with no fitment issues.

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg2.jpg

Attachments

• 20140523_225226.jpg
    20140523_225226.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 82
Good cause I was looking up the oem speakers that are on my boat and they have a 5" cutout. I am hoping Rockford fosgate will reply to my email about their new marine speakers that are only $99 a pair [emoji2] Did your kenwoods come with lights or did you add a led ring and did you install a 2nd battery??

355.jpg

Good cause I was looking up the oem speakers that are on my boat and they have a 5" cutout. I am hoping Rockford fosgate will reply to my email about their new marine speakers that are only $99 a pair [emoji2] Did your kenwoods come with lights or did you add a led ring and did you install a 2nd battery??

The LED rings are added,looks really nice at night.
Also added second batteri for the amp and stereo.
Just a change of the OEM speakers makes a big difference.

lol I figured you might have bought them online. I cant find any online that actually light up the inside of the speaker, only the outside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back