Capsized Spark issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

teach45

My grand kids capsized my 2015 Spark for 3/4 hr, totally submerged, towed in. Drained it,split the body, removed plugs, pumped water out of cylinders till dry, changed out oil, ran engine (dry land) about 5 mins, changed out oil again (milky), ran engine (dry land)again, oil OK, seemed to run OK, put it in lake, started easily, ran it for 10 mins at low speed till warmed up and could get on plane, ran better as varied speeds ( 15 mins) frequent "bogging" but got better. Checked oil again, OK, ran again for 15 mins, could get it up to 52 km with infrequent "bogging", added 1 oz of isopropyl alcohol to gas same issues. Total run time about 45 min. Does not have same acceleration, or performance as before. What am I missing?

Did you finally fix it?

Benji.

Yep, split hull again, rechecked connections and found the the primary coil plugin was not fully engaged (my bad). Started up and could tell right away that it was much better. Tried it out in lake, like old self. Awesome!!

Back