Can't believe it's been so long....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Dusthawk

Things for me have been pretty bad here. My Doo is still sitting on the rack, the engine is still not running, and I have little hope it ever will. I have been told by every Doo mechanic that my yellow motor will no longer be worked on and even getting parts is unlikely. I just don't know what to do anymore with it.

My disability payments dropped in half in July, my injuries got worse by an order of magnitude, and more surgeries are unlikely since my last one in November. I have pretty much given up all hope of recovering well enough to do anything but a desk job in the future.

All that being said, anyone in Northern Cali who wants my Doo for whatever purpose, I'll take whatever offer and use it to pay off some of my back rent. There is no trailer so you'll need one, or a flatbed trailer and blocks and straps. It has a newish Carb, new priming system instead of a choke, new safety switch, new plugs. Needs a seat though.

One of these days I expect to get a new to me Doo, but not a yellow engine, lol. I'll keep this site because we all know that Sea Doo is the best!!!!!

See ya'll soon,

Jeff.

Hate it....

Hate to hear you had more surgeries Jeff. I also hate to hear the Doo must go. The engine is fixable is you got compression but like the mechs say, there isn't many of these around anymore and not much in the way of profit for one to be worked on...........so, hope you can turn it over for a little cash.:cheers:

Snipe,

It has good compression, it has spark, but for some reason I can't get it to fire off. The carb is clear with no blockages anywhere. It won't even kick with WD-40, so it must be in the timing, and I am clueless when it comes to deeper work like that, and I can't afford the labor rates for a mechanic to fix it. My rent alone is $600 per month and my income is only $920 with which I need to buy food, travel expenses to the doctors, and all my utilities. $320 a month doesn't go far, especially since I am trying to pay off $1100 in back rent. If someone comes to me with a couple hundred, I would gladly give them the Doo for it.

I'll eventually get a new to me Doo, but for now my bills have to take precedence.

Back