buzzing sound when connecting key

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADRUNK3NH0B0

I have an '06 seadoo gtx limited supercharged, and now im tryin to start it up for the season, but whenever I connect the key to the ignition, I hear a pretty distinct buzzing noise coming from either the fuses or the plug consisting of many different colors directly below the fuse box. In addition, when i connect the key, i am not getting anything on the dashboard, and i charged it last night so the battery is fully charged.

any ideas what it is?

The question is what's the battery voltage when you try to start it. If the battery voltage drops off when you hit the start button then either the battery needs to be charged or it is no good.

chucked, I don't see anything wrong with a charged 12 volt battery showing 12.35 volts. What are you expecting?

Thanks dennis, and for chucked please quit pms'ing because i simply asked a question. That was in no way sarcastic or trying to be a know it all, so why dont u give someone like me a chance before blowing me off assuming im an asshole.

If your battery is 12.35 after charging it is no good, assuming your charger worked. Each cell in a battery is 2.1v, there are 6 so that is 12.6v minimal. After charging you should be 13v or more. While charging your voltage could be mid 14's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back