Bringing back 215hp life at Altitude

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey_E

Living in 6200ft elevation and getting robbed of power.

So I just got hold of an ET137+4mm charger that I plan to install on my stock 215 (for now) and common wisdom here says to replace the injectors from 38lbs to at least a 42lbs. Now wouldn't the 38lbs be sufficient to just bring back the boost and 02 saturation that was lost from being at high altitude and 42lbs would make the mixture rich? All I want to do is bring back it's performance close to stock and have already changed the impeller from 14/19 to 13/18 which helps with getting it to plane a little faster but top speed is compromised a bit (pickup is more important for me for towing tubes and boarding). I also plan to put in an external intercooler probably first thing next season.

All I'm trying to do is bring back the boost that I am loosing up here. I won't be going anywhere at lower elevation. This is for a 2007 Challenger 180.

I would set it up however Sea-doo does it. If the 255 hp models run 42 injectors than that's what I would run

Last edited:
I got the charger yesterday in the mail. It is actually a Mini Rude 137mm+2mm spacers, not the ET137+4 that I expected so a little less boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back