Bilge pump kit - Seadoo Spark

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
No need to buy OEM Seadoo, get a Rule 500 or similar for under $70.

I'm going to disagree, by the time you buy the hose, fittings, electrical connectors you'll be close to $100.00 so for another 25.00 you'll have the recommended kit with the mounting bracket and most important you won't stand a chance of voiding the warranty. The kit from SeaDoo most likely just plugs into the wiring harness.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that it is all new and will (should) come pretty much as a plug-and-play unit I think it is well worth the difference.

I am very anal about my toys. I am POSITIVE I would spend more than 50 bucks to get good quality and good cosmetic parts to instal an aftermarket bilge pump.

Shoot me a link to the exact kits and I can get them added for you..

Shoot me a link to the exact kits and I can get them added for you..

So far I am only finding kits that pulse the pump during engine operation. Kind of senseless if you have a leak at the dock and the motor is not running. However, I am sure I could add a float switch to the OEM kit that would power it up when needed. The more I think about this, it is probably a pretty good way to go. Best of both worlds. An occasional pulse and full time on if the float switch activates it...

Hmmm

Kevin,

That's pretty much the way I have my bilge pumps connected, I use a rule 500 auto sensing pump and a manual switch, connected directly to the battery via a 3 amp. fuse.

Lou

Attachments

• 100_0586.JPG
    100_0586.JPG
    919.1 KB · Views: 39
Kevin,

That's pretty much the way I have my bilge pumps connected, I use a rule 500 auto sensing pump and a manual switch, connected directly to the battery via a 3 amp. fuse.

Lou

Guess that pretty much confirms my thoughts... Thanks Lou.

Back