Beaching a Spark, safe?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

fringg

Is it ok to drag the sparks up on the sand if im not in the mood to take them out of the water?

We live on a river that has pretty soft sand near our dock. I dont have a boat slip for the sparks yet. Ive been jumping off them in about 3ft of water and pulling them up on a little beach near the dock and tying them around a pylon to keep them from getting washed back into the water. I'll leave them there for no more than a couple hours at a time.

Any idea if this is going to cause any harm? No rocks just really soft wet sand.

It should be fine. Just push the stern up and down to flush the tunnel before you start it back up. I have a RXT-X and GTX and have beached them probably 100 or more times. No issues. Still the original wear rings.

My rental fleet of sparks have been beached 100's of times this summer - they have also been "beached" on crushed stone multiple times and still look great! That plastic is pretty damn good!

Back