Battery Recommendations

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussieryno

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations of what type of battery to get for my 2012 GTX 260 limited. I've got an IBR light/limp mode intermittent issue.
from the research I've done, and the fact my fish finder isn't reading correctly its almost certainly a voltage issue. I've checked terminals etc and on the surface everything looks fine. Just wondering on what type of batteries people would recommend for my make and model.

Cheers

Factory battery in my opinion.but load test and check voltage output while running.check the 3 grounds on motor for electrical side and the main ground for the battery and on the block.

On some machines agm overload the voltage regulators and the charging system.also these machines are designed to maintain a good new battery not really a charging system they are more of a maintainer.agm holds amperage better and when they discharge and still can start the machine it overwork the charging system and causes problems.so I say stick to what the factory put in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back