Babbitts???

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, been a while since I've been on....cold as hell in MD. One quick question....did babbittsonline.com stop carrying parts for our boats? When I do the make a model look up, I am not coming across it...I may be stupid, but I can't find it.
Basically just looking for the best price on wear rings for the 98 Sportster 1800. I know that babbitts had the best price on em last year. Any ideas???

Don't know if they stopped selling boat parts or not... but I recommend not using them. They have to worst customer service of any shop I've ever dealt with. If you get your parts... you are lucky. If you don't (seems to be the norm) it may take weeks, and a bunch of Phone calls to get them. There are a few threads about them on this board.

If you use the link above (parts tab) I'm sure the site sponsors will give you a very good price.

There are a few other on-line parts houses I use... send me an email, and I'll give you the links.

That's good info to know. Thanks Doc! I was actually getting ready to order from Babbit's. I'll go another route. Also... nice Sportster 1800, Chris!

Thanks for all the input guys. The seadoowarehouse was my 2nd option, like I said, last year babbitts had a little better price. I used babbitts on another member's reccomendation and had no issues. In fact they were the only parts supplier in the nation that had a reverse cable for my boat. I seem to be running into that problem more and more these days...finding parts that were discontinued...guess cause the ole girl is 13 years old. But man does she still run like HELL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back