Auto Bilge 2011 210 Wake Issue - Loooooove it but...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copious

We just purchased a 2011 210 Wake which was supposed to have had a full inspection undertaken, was not done well as I have come to find out.

Like with anything second hand you take on issues they hid.

I have the following that I am working through which is not to bad:

Auto Bilge not working: (Anyone have a photo of what it should be like as it may have been replaced)
- Manual Bilge is working
- Mine is a Johnson 800 Ultimate
- Not sure where sensor is supposed to be?
Have located the 2 fuses by the main battery shutoff switch - not sure which one is correct as it has a 5 amp and a 10 amp but thought it was supposed to be a 7.5 amp
Any picture or info on what is supposed to make it run would be valuable.

Next is the Wake Ballast:
It keeps filling when not in fill mode, it pumps out fine. Is there something I should be checking on the 2 pumps.
- I am scared of breaking the pump but how do I take it off to clean it?
- Should there be a fuse for each pump as it is possible that one of those are gone - cant find one
- Is this just normal and I am looking for something on how it just operates

Last is the speaker system:
The lights in the tower speaker comes on but no sound at home (lights on but no one home)
Is there a wiring diagram that is around - have manual but cant find one.
They changed the stereo to a Pandora one so must have screwed something up and the transit controller isn't working.

I will tinker with the last one but the other two are important.

Radio ..they don’t make that anymore ..go with the Rockford fostgate and speakers ..it’s was about .1k with installation .. cool feature is the speakers light up with al colors and effects

If your Johnson bilge pump in like mine the auto component is right next to the pump itself. Mine does not have a float and is called an Electronic Float. Mine was bad as the float box was filled with water. It is mounted/attached to the pump. Its just hard to get your hands into the small space that the pump is mounted in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back