AR-15 NIB, never fired

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

rjcress

FOR SALE: AR15 NIB NEVER FIRED

Price: $ 1,195

I'll ship to your FFL (you pay shipping), or it is available for local F2F sale by appointment near I-40/I-85 exit 140 in Burlington, NC.

Contact me now while it is still legal to buy an AR from a private seller with no background check!

The DoubleStar DS-4 Carbine AR-15 / M4 rifle was modeled as a civilian version of the military M-4. This model comes with the M203 Mounting groove in front of the forged “F” marked front sight base and double heat shielded M4 handguards. It also comes standard with a 16” chromemoly 1x9 twist barrel and 6 position adjustable stock.

Factory new & unfired DoubleStar Star15 DS4 AR15 / M4 Rifle
Manufacturer: DoubleStar
FAMILY: Star 15 Series
MODEL: DS-4 Carbine
TYPE: Rifle
ACTION: Semi-Auto
FINISH: Matte Black
UPPER RECEIVER: Forged Aluminum with keyhole mark
LOWER RECEIVER: Forged Aluminum with keyhole mark
CALIBER: 5.56mm NATO/.223 Remmington
WEIGHT: 6.3 lbs.
BARREL: 16" 1x9 chromemoly match barrel w/ M-4 cut
LENGTH: 36" (Stock Extended)
MUZZLE: Removable Flash Suppressor
STOCK/FRAME: Collapsible, Telescoping 6 position
CAPACITY: 30+1
# OF MAGS: 1
MAGAZINE DESC: 30 rd. Doublestar magazine with orange, anti-tilt follower

Also included:
Operator's manual
One Year Manufacturer warranty
Doublestar Sticker

Save money with this local, private party sale, so NO shipping fee (average $40), NO FFL transfer fee (average $35), and NO sales tax (6.75% = $108)... for a total savings of $183 !!

Cash ONLY, NO trades

DoubleStar doesn't spend as much on marketing as some of the more well known brands. Spikes, Colt, Bushmaster, Windham, S&W, Sig Sauer, Daniel Defense, PSA, olympic, DPMS and Bravo Company all make fine ARs. They also spend more to promote them, so their names may be better known.

DoubleStar Corp’s Origin
Many people ask “where did DSC come from?” After 25 years of success with J&T Distributing selling black rifle parts and accessories, Teresa and Jesse Starnes (Double-Starnes’) created a full line of complete weapons to satisfy the thousands of requests to build an AR-15. The J&T Distributing customer base demanded a rifle that incorporated the versatility and quality that J&T had been providing them for so long.

Manufactured in Winchester Kentucky, DSC has continued to supply not only the commercial market but military and law enforcement forces across the world with high quality firearms they can depend on. Every rifle built uses only US made parts, and is built with precision, care, and pride. Each rifle is built, test fired... not just some rifles... all of them.

Differences in AR-15 type rifles?
Some general info provided by an FFL that specializes in black guns...
USGI and/or mil-spec.:
Commercial parts are made by casting and stamping, which requires weaker, softer steel to do. Parts wear out faster. USGI and mil-spec are forged and milled, much harder steel. And commercial parts don’t always work with mil-spec if you need a replacement, whereas all mil-spec works with all mil-spec.

The DoubleStar costs more, but it is all USGI, all mil-spec. The DS-4 is a rifle with flattop. It does not come with a rear sight. They do that due to differences in personal preference.
The DS-4 Comes with magazine and manual.

The DS-4 bolt and carrier are far superior to most commercial ARs. Many commercial AR vendors say they have a mil-spec bolt carrier... probably not completely. The DoubleStar is USGI, M16 blueprint (no others can say that), all parts x-rayed and particle tested. Carrier is internally lined for the bolt travel and has a chrome firing pin.

Finish and machining on the DS is far superior to most all manufacturers, and they use a higher grade 7075 aluminum. Most commercial manufacturers use 6061 aluminum, substandard and not mil-spec.

I can go on and on. Only the billet and really high dollar manufacturers can really even compare to DoubleStar… And if I was to stake my life on it, I would want it to be the DoubleStar…

You won't be allowed to buy an AR like this once the prez has his way. Get this USGI grade AR while you still can!

Even with "gun control" legislation voted down, the president is still pushing for "reasonable and commonsense measures" that he wants to impose on us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... like "Pass a new, stronger ban on assault weapons".
http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/preventing-gun-violence
And McCain just said that he expects more "gun control" legislation to be presented for votes in the Senate in May.
Don't forget that the president has used the executive order to by-pass congress more than any prior president. If he can't get congress to do it, expect him to do it by executive order.

1338186_01_ar15_m4_doublestar_ds4_nib_nev_640.jpg
1338186_02_ar15_m4_doublestar_ds4_nib_nev_640.jpg
1338186_03_ar15_m4_doublestar_ds4_nib_nev_640.jpg

http://www.armslist.com/posts/13381...arolina-rifles-for-sale--ar15-nib-never-fired

Back