Anyone ride in the DC or Virgina area near DC?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I recently move from that area. Plenty of places to ride near D.C. on the Potomac. Great place to launch just north of Reagan airport. Go north for some incredible views of the monuments. Plenty of other places to launch in Alexandria, on the Maryland side or farther south on the Virginia side. Our personal favorite was to boat at Lake Anna which is about an hour an a half southwest of D.C. Also, Chesapeake Bay is 30 minutes away also. Lots of options.

I am in DC right now looking for a rental home. So I will be looking for places to ride as well.

I live in Moyock which is near Chesapeake, VA. I'm about an hour from the Outter Banks.

I will not move there until late June officially. But once I get established, I'll be wanting to hit the water. I will be living in Chantilly VA.

It looks like that is around 3 hours from me. Maybe meet up at the lake sometime. I didn't even run my Seadoos last year. The year before my RXT was running ok but I still haven't got the GTX DI running well. May have to take it to a dealer.

Back