Anyone in Columbus,OH

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Throck

Hey,

I'm looking for a good dealer and repair shop in the Columbus area. Any suggestions? Has anyone had any experience with Sizzle Marine?

Thanks,
Throck

Worthington

Hi,

I'm in Worthington. Sorry, no experience with Sizzle (or any other) Marine. I'm more of a weekend-diy-cheap guy.

As once said of Jack Benny, "He can squeeze a nickle so hard, the buffalo craps." I think that is high praise.

totalmarineperformance.com owners name is Bill hes fair.Or MJ'S on cleveland ave.Ive delt with Sizzle on a few occasions and they are all a bunch of jerks.They wouldnt work on my 06 sportster cuz it had been in salt water.They wouldnt even hook up their diagnostic program when my check engine light was on.All I wanted was the code.Bunch of amatures

I'm in Columbus, and I have heard nothing but bad things about Sizzle Marine. They told my buddy they would refuse to do warranty work on his boat if he didn't buy it through them, only they didn't even have the model he wanted.

This weekend I browsed some boats up at Powersports 360 in Port Clinton, they were very friendly and the other customers we spoke with were happy with them as well. It's a bit of a drive, but it may be worth looking into if you can't get a problem fixed elsewhere.

I have heard good things too about powersports360 in Port Clinton. Might be a small drive for you but may be worth it. I think they sell Yamaha and SeaDoo among others.

I would not go to sizzle. I took my ski there to get help with an issue and they charged me $110 for nothing. They said they took it apart, but did not, because if they would have they would have found the real issue instead of just saying its old and the motor is probably bad. I ended up taking it to MJ usa(on cleveland ave) and I have nothing but good things to say about the service guy there that helped me. we found a o-ring pinched and that is why it did not turn over. $15 and I was back on the water!

ASK Powersports...?

Not sure I trust these guys. I didn't buy from Sizzle because they seemed shady but so did ASK. Good to know I was right on Sizzle. So far the ASK guys have been OK but I've heard really bad things about them. I do not think I want to keep chancing it.

My skis are brand new. Does anyone know if I can take them to any dealer for authorized service?

Our big boat is in Marblehead so I might go to 360.

Can MJ in Cbus do factory service?

I haven't heard much good or bad about ASK, but I will keep my ears open. You should be able to take your skis to any authorized Sea Doo dealer for service as long as they are competent, not sure if MJ is an authorized dealer though.

Mechanic

I have a certified mechanic in Mt. Vernon that is extremely good and cheap. He worked for a dealer before he found a new job. PM me if you want his info!

Mechanic

I have a certified mechanic in Mt. Vernon that is extremely good and cheap. He worked for a dealer before he found a new job. PM me if you want his info!
Need the info for mt Vernon Ohio sea doo mechanic thank u

Back