Anyone here from the Ottawa area (thanks)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Not a PWC owner., but just bought a Speedster.,

I need some parts., so if anybody has a really resourceful person, I would appreciate the point in the right direction.
Need Left & Right Throttle Cables & likely FWD.REV one.

Originally from the Ottawa Valley... is that close enough?

I actually live in Northen Ontario, north of North Bay buy my cottage is near Eganville and that is where I do my boating.

Originally from the Ottawa Valley... is that close enough?

I actually live in Northen Ontario, north of North Bay buy my cottage is near Eganville and that is where I do my boating.

Ottawa poker run will be this weekend (Aug 14th), you should go! There's a LOT of PWC's there! Call Carson's Toys for details.

Im in ottawa, keep the seadoo near manotic during the summer but i would trailer it for a meet somewhere, we should try and arrange something for the spring

First day out on the river yesterday, after moving back from Petawawa (Glorious boating paradise).

What's the speed limit around here (Is it more leniant or very strict? I forgot if it was 50 or 70 lol :( )? I can't remember ever it been an issue out there, so before I get into trouble I just want to know the subtleties of the boating around here. Would like to know any particular points to ensure I adhere to, difficult navigation pointers, or what not for the immediate surroundings.

My first interests for exploring are the following areas, but if you can recommend others, I'm all ears :).

Nepean Yacht Club dock area to out westward past Covenance Bay

East side (Airport Museum) and further East towards Clarence and beyond

Southwards (Eccolands dock)

I'd appreciate input on the experience, complications I could face with navigating or known logs or stumps or whatnot, shallow areas?

I bought the Navionics Marine depth app for iOS and love it. We used it religiously for exploring out in Pet/Deep River areas, I even powered it up when we were taking the ferry from Vancouver to Nanaimo. There is some DEEP water along that path. Crazy. Just want to know if the water changes significantly around here or not? I remember in the summer thaw the kitchissippi look-out/park/duck feeding haven really gets flooded in the spring, otherwise, not sure I remember much beyond that., seems pretty nominal? The rapids by the filtration point change a bit too? I remember walking my mountain bike across that rapid area, probably waist deep at most., maybe just above the stomach at the absolute deepest.

Thanks for your time,

Back