Anyone have an extra adapter engine/pump plate for the m2 jet drive?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

zazzatech

its the bottom plate in this picture.
anyone have an extra one for sale???
30320.png

it is bad. had to drill out all the bolts to the pump because it was all seized up. Slipped a couple of times and couldn't remove the pump any other way. the 4 pry bars and all the banging didn't help either. also the corrosion has almost eaten thru to the expansion chamber. I recently changed my pump that was in real bad shape and when i put in in the water today i see some water coming out of the top of the adapter plate,

i bought all the parts to turn my 175 XR2 into and M2 pump. i was going to put the 240 in where the 175 was in my last boat. probably paid way to much for the parts but now they just take up room so they gotta go.

Unfortunatley for my speedster the project hasnt gone anywhere in a while. Our first son came 5 weeks early (perfectly healthy) and we just bought and moved into our first house. extremely busy time! If i have any money left after the dust settles maybe ill get the boat going this year......maybe

I understand about the kids. I sold my Sportster when the wife said she was preg with kid #2. it took 2 years to find the newest project. (The islandia)

Do you have other engine parts too? I may be interested in some of them. (I like to have spare parts on the shelf) PM me with what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back