Anyone from Saskatchewan

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Sara

I havent seen anyone from Saskatchewan. Doesnt anybody know about gorgeous Lake Dieffenbaker?
It would be great to have a few Dooers to hang out with.

Im from Sask. a little farther north, Brightsand Lake, close to St.Walberg, cant wait till the ice is off.:cheers:

I used to live in Paradise Hill

I havent been to that lake up there yet! Is it a deep lake? Is it big?

Sara: its about 60ft at its deepest, 11miles X 2miles and Blue in color, its spring fed, Not many fish but when you catch one its in the 20lb plus. Big red sand beach with over 150 camp sites , its called Brightsand Reginal Park. We have a Cabin on the east side. This is probly just a pot hole compared to Diefenbacker hu.:)

:cheers: Hi back! Well - it feels good to know that somebody else exists in a Seadoo in Saskatchewan! I really would love to get in some camping and skiing this year! Last year, it was so cold - I got a grand total of nine hours on the boat! :-(
A couple of weeks ago - I replaced the wear ring, and got it all ready to go go go! Im just dyin to get out there!
Most of the ice is off the water, and ive noticed some boats making their way down to Elbow and Lucky Lake.
Im gonna take a drive down just to see if anyone else is actually out there!
Dont be surprised if you do see a red seadoo out on Brightsand around July or August - If you see a blonde guy - and brunette wife - come over and say Hey! Perhaps we will get the chance to meet!

Sara

I was up to Brightsand last weekend and all the ice is off, hoping it stays warm so we can put the docks in on the long weekend. There was not much run off this year and lake is fairly low. Im going to pull the boat out of storage this weekend and get it ready for the season.Can't wait its been a long winter it seams.:hurray:

People are already on the water

I was watching the news in Saskatoon, and noticed that Seadooers were already on the South Saskatchewan River.
The last weekend of May there is a waterski clinic down in Estevan. Im thinking thats where Im going to be!
I agree though that this winter seems to have dragged a bit.

Back