Any idea what this impeller fits

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
418.jpg

lol I bought it off ebay but haven't been able to cross the numbers to anything impros lists a kg cd 15/21

Pretty sure you should be running a Skat impeller in your Skat pump on that RXX. I'd talk to them as they supplied those goods to Doo. I assume the solas doesn't fit properly.

I ordered it as a spare. Skat has the pump and orig impeller currently, they also didn't know if it would fit or not. I can't find the sa part of the model number anywhere but on ebay. Its not on the solas website but if its nos (like is supposedly is) it may work guess I will have to wait for my pump to get back from skat

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I came up with. The pos seller hasn't replied to any of my mail's. I just figured i would ask to see if anyone knew for sure

Is it 140mm or 155mm?

FYI I can use an Original Seadoo impeller and a Skat-Trak both on the same pump.
So Solas must fit too.

Pump is 148. After looking through about 200 pages I went to solas's Japanese site and saw it listed under the rxx along with the kg cd part numbers funny couldn't find any other solid information on it but the ski is 13 years old. Thanks for the help guy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back