Any honest Mechanics in the Pocono area???

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

luisgroman

Looking for a good & honest mechanic in the Pocono Pa area... Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated..

It's the wrong side of the state for me to look at it... but hopefully someone from NJ or NY will chime in.

BUT.... what's wrong? This board is all about fixing things yourself.

I'm 1.5 hours south of you if your interested in a drive. What's wrong with your boat?

Luis, this is a very good offer. Check out some of Racerxxx threads. He's a perfectionist and I'm sure would be able to help. Does your boat have the Mercury engine?

Luis, this is a very good offer. Check out some of Racerxxx threads. He's a perfectionist and I'm sure would be able to help. Does your boat have the Mercury engine?

Yep...

He will either have the second gen 240EFI or a 250 Opti. Regardless... with RacerXXX's eyes... and me on a phone... I'm sure it would be fixed.

Yep...

He will either have the second gen 240EFI or a 250 Opti. Regardless... with RacerXXX's eyes... and me on a phone... I'm sure it would be fixed.

Thanks Doc, you would have been my go to guy for the Merc. Always nice to have an extra ACE up my sleeve. Lets wait and see what the problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back