Aftermarket throttle body

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Joeesq25

Has anyone had any experience with an aftermarket throttle body, I am throwing a P1615 code and think, if anything, it is the throttle body. I notice some on ebay from $70 up to $160. OEM is $700...any thoughts ? I know OEM is right answer but it is a 2011 ski...

OEM is just Bosch. You can buy it from auto parts stores for around $150. There are some posts with part numbers and the swap. I've done it many times. I've also used the cheap aftermarket ebay ones and they actually worked fine without issues. Not sure if they will last but I know it has been about a year.

OEM is just Bosch. You can buy it from auto parts stores for around $150. There are some posts with part numbers and the swap. I've done it many times. I've also used the cheap aftermarket ebay ones and they actually worked fine without issues. Not sure if they will last but I know it has been about a year.
Any way you can point me to a post with part number. $150 is in realm, not $700-800

Back