Aftermarket head or New Impeller Q's?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

b15philly

I am thinking of getting a miller head with 39cc domes and would like to know what would need to be done to have this work, and what type of power gains I would expect to see, any concerns?.....
Or would I be better off getting a different pitch impeller, what would net me the best gains, I spoke with David from Impros and he said my best bet would be the Solas SD-SC-X, I know this is a loaded question any help would be greatly appreciated:cheers:

The high compression head will give you much better acceleration but you will have to run race gas. If you want to run pump gas, get 43cc domes, then you can use 92 octane. Or, if you know a good machine shop, you can have them machine the 93cc combustion chambers (not the squish bands) out to 43cc. That impeller choice will give you better top speed. What other mods do you have done?

Chester

I have Rossier pipe, Buckshot carbs , r&d flame arrestor, r&d intake manifold, r&d intake grate. Ya I definitely do not want to have to run race gas, do you think that impeller will lose a lot of low end?

Well I think I am going to get he solas impeller once I get some extra "fun" money to play with, I'll make a new post once it is installed to give my opinions.

Impros...

Well I think I am going to get he solas impeller once I get some extra "fun" money to play with, I'll make a new post once it is installed to give my opinions.

I see you spoke with one of the pros at Impros. This has got to be one of the fastest growing impeller sales markets on the internet. I usually recommend that someone who needs help, ask these guys. Because in impellers, only 1 degree off can keep you from the full potential of your skis potential........:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back