Aftermarket 787 Performance Heads

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
That's what I'm using but thanks.how do you post pics wanted to show you a picture of my friends rave valve on his exhaust it has about a 1/4 line on back it looks threaded inside no line going to it doesn't seem right to me it's flooding his hull no line's laying around just got it tue. seller had recently replaced moter caint use mine as a reference since its not been stock since 96 after reading your threads i believe you've forgot more about the 787 than i know thanks

I started a Photobucket account. I send them to my own email and load them on the computer. Then I upload them to the Photobucket and copy & paste over to here.

If you just need a quick answer or price on aftermarket parts you can text me at (850)259-1581

The Rossier head for flat top pistons has sold. I still have some other nice billet pump gas heads for anyone that wants to jazz their 787 up.

Yes I went and took pics of 3 that I have left. All 3 are clean and pump gas safe. As always I'm willing to explain how to best run the water routing or any other questions that you have.

Attachments

• IMG_0931.jpg
    IMG_0931.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0932.jpg
    IMG_0932.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0933.jpg
    IMG_0933.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0934.jpg
    IMG_0934.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0935.jpg
    IMG_0935.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0936.jpg
    IMG_0936.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 41
Twist was a company between MSD and Rossier that was set up in the mid to late 90's. It has the same water routing as the ADA heads.

Gotcha. I like the looks of Twist head but not sure I like the way the water is routed. Would really like to find a nice WestCoast head.

Hi,

I've just joined the forum. I'm in Australia and building a 787 motor for a dragbike with a sled CVT drive.

I'd like to buy one of your remaining heads, preferably the twist head or the black head. But tbh I'm not fussed because I'll be machining the domes for running alcohol.

I'm in Australia so will need freight by USPS or others.

Do you have any other trick 787 bits like the buckshot disc valve covers?

Last edited:
Back