!997 GTX Engine Water

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have that one too. :) mikidymac, I want to personally thank you for all the help you provide on the forum. There is no putting a dollar amount on the money you have saved me personally and many others and the expertise you have shared. You rock man !!!

Well, looks like I got all the parts I need for the build. Now I need to do some reading and research to make sure I get it right the first time. I watche a couple of videos on YouTube which were helpful. Since I am 1mm overbore I will have to check the rave valve clearance. The engine was already 1mm over but judging by the craftsmenship I will recheck and verify "Everything"

Be sure to get those piston arrows pointing the right way. I got confused by the manual once and installed them backwards. Engine would ALMOST start, but not quite. Cost me a day on the lake. Just follow the manual and don't ignore the sealants and lubricants it suggests in the diagrams, and you should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back