98 Seadoo Challenger no spark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romeo

Challenger would crank over but would not start. Had coils and fuel filters replaced and boat started up out of water no problem. The next day motors would crank over but would not start again, any suggestions?

Challenger would crank over but would not start. Had coils and fuel filters replaced and boat started up out of water no problem. The next day motors would crank over but would not start again, any suggestions?

You sure you turned off the gas before? I had a problem with me forgetting to turn off the gas when I was done with the boat. Then the engines would flood and take forever to start, but they started up out of water. I think it may be the engines flooding and with the water putting pressure on the engine, it won't start.

Your title says no-spark, is that the case? If you have verified no spark, check the basics, connections, fuses, batter has a fresh charge, ect. Let us know what everything looks like.

Prior to changing coils there was no spark. After changing coils boat started no problem but the next day same issues of not starting . Connections, fuses, battery all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back